The time is here and the countdown is on! We are revamping and relaunching our Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp, with a class of Bootcamp members who will learn to create a comprehensive marketing strategy to help their busines grow and reach new customers. We know your business is great, and it’s time to get the word out so everyone can enjoy it! Our goal is to help as many craft makers as possible understand how to market their business and feel confident in their strategies.
Here’s the official announcment:
The Marketing Courses That Helps Craft Alcohol Makers Thrive
Craft alcohol brands are learning how to reach new heights by taking their marketing strategy into their own hands.
This series of 10 online marketing classes, specifically designed for the craft alcohol industry, helps members learn marketing on their own and apply it to their business to drive growth. Each course has a series of video lectures, action sheets with exercises, and tons of bonus marketing resources, cheat sheets, guides, and more.
This February, The Crafty Cask is kicking off with a new class of Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp students. They will work through the courses together for increased accountability and support. There will also be email guidance, community interaction, and live 1 on 1 support. Plus, drop-in office hours with the creator herself and founder of The Crafty Cask, Suzanne Henricksen. Designed to fit into business owner’s schedules, course work can be completed in 2 hours or less per week to stay on track, or completed at their own pace.
To celebrate the 2022 kickoff, The Crafty Cask is giving away one free ($2,673 value) All-Access Lifetime Membership to the Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp. This includes…
- 10 online courses
- 12 hours of video tutorials and lessons
- 9 Action Sheets with 40 exercises to put what you’ve learned into action
- 31 bonus downloads, cheat sheets, and templates
- Weekly live drop-in office hours
- Private craft makers marketing community
- Lifetime access, including new courses as they’re added
Anyone who enrolls in the Full Bootcamp, Marketing Basics Bundle, or Marketing Tactics Bundle by midnight, February 14th 2022 will automatically be entered to win. The winner will be announced on social media, notified, and refunded their original payment on February 15th.
During the Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp craft makers and their teams can expect to learn how to:
- Design a marketing plan and budget that is tied to business goals and driving real results.
- Create an authentic brand voice and story so their brand stands out from the crowd and draws in ideal customers.
- Identify and understand their target consumer, and how to attract them, to minimize marketing waste and increase results.
- Grow an engaged audience through social media and create connections.
- Get the most out of the many paid marketing tactics by understanding where to spend marketing dollars to best drive their goals.
- Be realistic and effectively work with distributors and drive increased sales.
- Create and optimize their website to ensure it works hard for their business by drawing in and converting new customers.
- Create content that builds real relationships through copywriting, storytelling, and developing a robust content pipeline with limited resources.
- Increase tasting room traffic through local marketing and community engagement while also ensuring every visitor becomes a loyal fan.
- Put it all together into a full marketing plan fueled by an increased marketing understanding and new skills to create sustainable growth for their brand year over year.
Individual courses and topic bundles are also available, although the best value comes from the All-Access 10 Course Membership.
Learn more about the Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp and join the February class here. Registration for the February class ends on February 15, and prep week kicks off on February 21, 2022.
Let's Make 2022 The Best Year For Your Brand!
Our Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp covers everything you need to know to to help you market your craft alcohol business. Complete courses on your own time, and apply them directly to your business with action sheets for each course. PLUS 1 on 1 access to our Founder and Course Creator, Suzanne for personalized support.